Monday, September 20, 2010

More creativity

I've got a lot of extra time these days...okay...that's a lie; my 70-hour work weeks are not giving me a lot of free time these days (A little distraction goes a long ways)...but nevertheless, I'm finding that I'm gravitating toward more creative writing. I'm not sure where it's coming from or why, now, all of a sudden I think that I might, maybe, perchance be a creative but for some reason, my mind is thinking more lyrically these days.

That said, here's something I wrote over the weekend.

Yes. Judge away.

Berry                              Kiss

A taste like                    Once...
Never...before.                I came across a
Perfectly                         Sweet kiss.
Ripe with life.               I popped it in my mouth --
Beautiful,                      Juicy,
And then --                     Tart and
Almost                             Puckery --
With a pop,                     Like a berry,
It stained my                 Ripe
Red lips.                          With passion.


So yes. There it is. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment